We are looking for Rockstar Creative Interns!
NewMediaRockstars, Inc. (NMR) is a rapidly expanding, fast paced, growing online publication focusing on new media entertainment. We pride ourselves in creating informative, creative content that empowers, inspires, and promotes the independent new media community. We’re looking for highly qualified, like-minded summer interns to join our Creative Team.
Who We’re Looking For
- Love internet culture (YouTube, Reddit, etc. ) and are involved with social media (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr).
- Must be able to work in-house in our Orange County office
- Are self-motivated, and can create their own work
- Skills add value to the company
- Are efficient and value quality over quantity
- Have a willingness to learn new skills
- Have the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Understand the value of putting in the work now and reaping the benefits later
Graphic Design Intern Qualifications
- 1 years experience in graphic and web design.
- Must own a laptop
- Must be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite or at least Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to sketch and conceptualize ideas
- Solid understanding of how to effectively communicate using visual
Video Intern Qualifications
- Basic video editing with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro (Current videos are being created with Adobe Premiere)
- Must own a laptop
- Basic website production for shows and spin-off site projects
- Work with video CMS (Youtube, Vimeo) to manage our online video content
- Assisting on field production shoots
- Assist in capturing and logging video from shoots
- Video equipment a huge plus! (Currently using Canon DSLR gear)
If interested, please e-mail email@example.com with “I am a Rockstar!” in the subject line. Also, please include the following:
- A short paragraph of why you are an ideal candidate
- Any social media links you are comfortable sharing
- College credit OR Stipend